Encounter with a ghost of my grandmother

Leave a Comment
Author name:Seiot
Date submitted:June 4,2015

I wouldnt believe in ghost until I had experienced them.My encounter with the ghost had made me believe they existed for real.
This incident had took place two years ago when I used to study in my boarding school.I used to live in Mumbai with my parents and my grandmother.Though I had a young sister I was the most loved one in my family.My parents had decided to send me to the boarding school so that I can become self reliant.My grandma had opposed to this because she thought I was too young for this.However, my parents convinced me and my grandma.I was ready to go.My Dad had came with me to drop me into the boarding school.While leaving I saw tears in my grandma eyes,she was not happy with this.Sadly I left my home.
In my school I would remember my days at home.It was September 6 2013,midnight I was feeling bored so went out in  my school lawn to relax.Suddenly I felt my grandma calling me.I moved around to see if it was her and there I saw her sitting on a bench.She was smiling at me.I went running to hug her.She said to me,"Always be a good person in your life,seiot"as she would always say to me in my home.But I wondered for a second how come she came here at this time.When I came to my senses,I saw myself lying on the bench.I went to my hostel and had slept for some time.I woke up in the morning to call my home.My Dad answered and asked How I am,about my studies..I replied the questions and asked where grandma is.He was hesitating in this moment and told me grandma is no more with us.I was shocked to hear this and started crying.I came to know she died 2 days ago and wanted to meet me in her last breath.I froze for a moment and the phone just slipped off my hands.The moments of her were passing in front of my eyes I couldnt believe it was her on the bench.
I started believing in ghosts then.

Readers can submit their real ghost incidents at njmshetty@gmail.com
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.