My Experience In A Haunted House. Part 2

Leave a Comment
Author :Harish
Date submitted:June 21,2015

The following contents are the remaining part of the story My Experience In A Haunted House.
As soon as I opened the door of the second bedroom there was a young boy who was facing towards the wall and talking to the wall.It seemed strange to me and I went towards the boy to talk to him.When I went to touch him his body was too cold.He faced towards me and what I saw made my eyes wide open.His face was full of scars totally covered with it.It seemed as if it was made by a sharp weapon.The boy rushed towards me and was scratching on my face.I was on the floors screaming while the boy scratched my face.My baba had heard the scream and came to the room.When he saw the boy he took out a rod lying close to him and started beating the boy to no effect.The boy suddenly ran away somewhere and vanished.I was taken to the nearby hospital and treated.Baba had called his friend who was sorry for the incident and told us the truth.My baba's friend had a son who was born with a mental disability.He was a embrassment to them due to his behaviour.Once during a party the son's behaviour made him so embrassed that he stabbed him in his face till the last breath.He then buried his body in the farmhouse bedroom which was under construction.Strange incidents happened since then like the spotings of his son near the room.His wife had kept mum so as to protect her husband.The room was blessed by a priest and kept closed.My face scars has vanished but whenever I remember the face of the boy it terrorizes me

Thanks Harish for submitting your stories.Readers can submit their stories at contact form
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.