My experience in a haunted house.

Leave a Comment
Author name: Harish
Date submitted:June 21,2015

This is a real experience which I will share with you which happened with me four years ago.
My 10th exams were completed and the long holiday had started.Baba(which I used to call my father) had planned to visit our farm house.Our farm house was in Bramhvara a small village in Karnataka.The tickets were booked and then came the day to visit our farmhouse.On reaching  our farmhouse we were awestruck it was in the worst condition with the doors broken,window panes were shattered and the furniture were not in good condition.The climate conditions had made our farmhouse a total crap.However my baba contacted a local restorer and told him to restore the house.
My baba had a friend who had a farmhouse nearby so calling him he told our situation on which he allowed us to stay in his farmhouse.The farmhouse was already cleaned by a servant who was informed about our arrival.
The house was quite better than our farmhouse .It  had two bedrooms one of which was closed,a guest bedroom and a wide living room with the kitchen and other facilities.I kept my luggage and started roaming around the house.While roaming,I saw that the house had been recently repainted which was marked by the essence.It was around 10pm when the servant had left after serving the dinner.We were exhausted and were going to bedroom when we heard something drop in the kitchen.Maybe something had just fallen.Maa said "Maybe cats!Let it be "and we went to sleep.I was thirsty in the middle of night.I went out of the bedroom to the kitchen to drink water.I saw a steel plate lying in the kitchen When I was keeping the plate,I heard some noise coming from the second bedroom.It was like some young boy talking to someone.I couldnt clearly hear it so went towards it to see who was it.The door was locked from outside.I tried to peep through lockhole but was unable to see due to the dust filled in it.The voice had stopped.I had some water and went to sleep back in the bedroom.The next day I tried to see through the window of that bedroom.Nothing was to be seen.I went along with baba and maa to a relative who lived in the nearby village.We were going to be late so took the keys from the servant who had arrived this morning.We were back at around 9pm.The kind relatives had already served dinner.Changing our clothes we went to sleep.I was already curious about the closed bedroom when I heard a voice coming from the same room,the same voice.I went out of my bedroom towards it and again tried to open it.Suddenly,I thought about the key bunch which the servant maybe it had  keys for this.I took this and when I opened the door.......

The next part will be published soon.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.