My Village trip turns into a haunting

Leave a Comment

Author name:Aman.S
Date Submitted:June 28,2015

This incident took place 4 years ago when I had completed my 10th grade exams and went to my village to spend summer vacation. Our village was situated in a remote place in Karnataka. The modern facilities had still not reached the village. It seemed as if it is still in the 90s of India.Our village home where my grandparents lived was still in its primitive.There were no nearby houses we could only see trees around.There was a house in sight but grandma said it was vacant since many years.She warned not to visit it because it is haunted.
But my young blood became more curious after hearing this and I had thought of visiting it when my grandma sleeps in the evening.Grandma took a nap and so did my grandpa and parents.I went with the lamp towards it.The house had accumulated too much dust.The doors were webbed.I cleared the web and opened the lock with a heavy stone.The house was in worst of the condition.I could hear cats meow in a low voice.Suddenly I felt someone move around.I couldn't see any thing in the darkness.The movements were more faster now.It would sometimes accompany a voice of woman crying.I was experiencing this first time.I was about to run when I saw a women standing near the door.The darkness had covered everything but a lamp light made me visible the shape of her face.I started running when I experienced someone pushing me and I fell to the ground.I was unconscious by then.When I opened my eyes I saw myself lying with my grandma aside.She had been applying something on my head which was bleeding.Everybody had their anger on me.They told me after waking up they searched for me.They found me unconscious near the house.They also told me they were glad to see I didnt open the house.I was shocked to hear this.Strange things started happening with me.I would try to wound myself while playing.Sometimes I would beat the stones on my legs. My body showed some strange patches.My family thought this as a curse of the haunted house so they took me to a priest who did some kinds of poojas and then my health improved.
Later I came to know a girl was raped in the house till death    by a landlord and then her corpse remained in the house until people  came to know about it.The landlord died a strange death with himself found daggering his genitals.

Readers can submit their stories in the contact form.Thanks Aman for sharing with us.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.